JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Geodetic Engineer supports the Superintendent and Project Manager on an assigned project. Performs routine daily activities and assists in gathering and distributing information to team members. Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills and manages time effectively
1. To verify the location of property boundaries and to set the permanent ground control points.
2. Determine natural terrain of site and to set the location and elevation of the reference ground points.
3. Laying out of construction office, facilities, access roads, and others
4. Establishment of cut and fill depths for site grading.
5. Laying of road networks.
6. Setting of finish grade level and setting of sub-base level.
7. Laying out of utilities such as drainage waterlines, and sewer pipes and respective invert elevations
8. Laying out foundation of buildings.
9. Setting of foundation elevation.
10. Checking of horizontal alignment through line and grade.
11. Checking of vertical alignment.
12. Surveys the boundaries of the property on the ground according to its technical descriptions appearing on the title.
13. Re-establishes the approve lot boundary corners on the ground as stated on the title
• Bachelor’s degree in Geodetic Engineering or equivalent required.
• Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
• Positive Attitude.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in the use of Total Station.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Project.
• Knowledge of Primavera, MS Project and AutoCAD. AutoCAD Civil 3D.