Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, develop, sustain and maximize business opportunities both within the targeted projects as well as throughout the internal organization.
- Develop initial project concepts and provide support in conducting feasibility studies.
- Run financial models together with the Financial Analyst to support management decision on short and long term business strategies.
- Coordinate with various departments in preparation of plans and timely submission of pertinent documents.
- Imposition of reasonable timelines among several contributing groups/individuals for the timely delivery of the project.
- Conduct market analysis together with the Market Researcher
- Support the identification of market strategies.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Engineering or Architecture
- Holder of MA Degree or MA Units is an advantage but not required.
- Must have at least 5- 8 years working experience in Real Estate and Business Development Managerial Position.
- Adept knowledge in conducting research and analysis of business opportunities and recommends viable plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. (e.g. MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- With strong interpersonal skills, analytical and strategic planning skills.
- With excellent English written, verbal and electronic communication skills.