JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Credit & Collection
1. Handling PAG_IBIG, In-House Financing, Bank Financing / End Buyer, Spot Cash & Deferred Cash Accounts
2. Handles banks Transaction concern, payment application, collaborate with the bank personnel and internal department for timely released of approved accounts
3. Monitors buyer account; ensures correct loan application, buyers schedule /ledger, payment posting and preparation of Certification of Full Payment for fully Paid accounts.
4. Monitors collection and account receivable
5. Prepared monthly aging of accounts and notices sending
6. Handles buyers inquiries relative to payment of their account
7. Performs all others miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Must be a graduate of any Business Course.
• Must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Flexible, fast learner and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• With excellent English written and oral communication skills.