JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Reports to Sales Admin to fast truck Customer Care request and will be assigned mostly at the main office and at the Larosss Showroom
2. Checks, compiles, filters all client inquiries through email, phone calls or walk-ins and reports to his/her immediate supervisor on a daily bases and responds to those queries with the approval of his/her head
3. To attend to the need and queries of walk-in clients and address the same to his / her superior
4. To provide general administrative support such as filing, typing reports, managing phone calls, scheduling appointments by his head, and inventory of supplies and fixed assets
5. Assists his / her immediate superior in accommodating clients, guests and VIP’s
6. Records and reports customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments as well as actions taken to his /her immediate superior
7. Collects, records and update client information
8. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
9. Prepares and submits service request for facilities or equipment that needs to conduct maintenance works or repair to his/ her head.
10. Performs any additional duties assigned by his / her head
11. Serves as the point-of-contact for operations in the absence of his / her head
12. To support his/ her immediate superior in insuring that the site and showrooms is at “market ready” condition. Physical inspect property and reports any service needs to maintain if assigned to report at the site office
13. Conduct market surveys and constant awareness of neighborhood markets condition
14. In charge of monitoring the operational expense of the site during schedule duty at the showroom
15. Processing mail and other paper works through completion.