(National Capital Region)
- Interprets architectural or engineering plans.
- Prepare material list and specifications to be used as standards by employees or contracting personnel in material processing or construction activities.
- Analyze plans and diagrams, observe and make notes on material processing to determine material and processing specifications, or specification for construction activities.
- Write technical descriptions specifying material qualities and properties utilizing knowledge of material standards,industrial processes, and manufacturing procedures.
- May draw rough sketches or arrange for finished drawings or photographs to illustrate specified.
- A licensed Architect.
- Has three (3) to five (5) years in Specificaton Writing.
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCADD/ Knowledge in REVIT is a plus.
- Pro-active and capable of multi-tasking.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Interested individuals may send their CV to email@example.com or you may contact us here.